I'm a title. Click here to edit me.
1. Start by standing tall with feet parallel and shoulder-width apart. Back should be straight and weight on your heels.
2. Take a big step forward and ensuring your body is as upright as possible.
3. Lower until the knee of your front leg is bent at around 90°, keeping your back leg straight.
4. Push back up and return to the starting position.
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, toes slightly turned out.
2. Slowly bend at the knees and drop your hips to lower your body. Keep your heels flat on the floor.
3. At the bottom of the exercise pause for a moment and strongly push back up to the starting position, mirroring the descent.