Risk, Terms and Conditions
Please read the risk assessment here.
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Active Together South Leicestershire.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 4 years of age
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
7. The prize draw will include all those who have uploaded at least 5 'Shiny' passwords up to Midday on 21st August 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw send at least 5 correct passwords from 'Shiny' bases
9. Active Together South Leicestershire will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be one of five FitBits (exact model TBC)
11. Active Together South Leicestershire's use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Active Together South Leicestershire regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after Monday 23rd August via the email provided during entry.
17. Active Together South Leicestershire will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Active Together South Leicestershire reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Active Together South Leicestershire for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within the South Leicestershire School Sports Partnership data protection policy.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Active Together South Leicestershire.
23. An announcement of the winners first name will be made via the Active Together South Leicestershire, the South Leicestershire School Sports Partnership, Active Blaby, Active Oadby and Wigston & Active Harborough website and social media channels
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with the South Leicestershire School Sport Partnership's data protection policies.
Limitation of Liability
25. Active Together does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Active Together South Leicestershire does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Active Together South Leciestershire does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. Active Together South Leicestershire reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.